Monday, 30 January 2006

Interview With Mister London

I just read that mr. Iceland 2005 lost his title... and I got elected instead! No the title went over to the 2nd place but he wasn´t my favourite either, I think a jury should elect next year since it isn´t all about looks...
_________________

I went to London yesterday to visit Brynja, I took the train to Kings Cross, met Brynja there and we took the underground to Leicester Scuare(Lester Skver).

A lot of chinese people were celebrating the beginning of the year of the dog(I am born in the year of the pig). We tried to find a cafe that kaffi-Ragga had told me was good but we didn´t find it so we went into a café that turned out to be disgusting, I still feel sick of the thought of the toilet in there! Anyway after that we bought purple shoe laces for my new totally black Converse shoes. I am gonna buy all kinds of colors and patterns instead of bying new shoes all the time... ain´t I clever?!

Then we found our new favourite bar, 101 BAR on Tottenham Court Road, great 5-9 offers, we got a huge Mojito(móhító) for 3.5 pounds and there we wrote some postcards. After that great mojito we went to Camden where Brynja lives, ate lasagna at a pub and then went to Camden´s Kaffibarinn, such a great place with lots of cool beautiful people. Of course non as beautiful as us, in fact we were the only blonde people in there... we are not a commaon species outside Scandinavia!

I took the last train home hope I can go sometime soon again....

By the way I have a job interview tomorrow at "B" bar, wish me luck!

4 comments:

Ìsnornin said...

Elsku litli bróðir, gangi þér vel í vinnuviðtalinu!

Anonymous said...

i wish u luck luck luck!! allt er þegar þrennt er...

Anonymous said...

i wish u luck luck luck!! allt er þegar þrennt er...

Anonymous said...

i wish u luck luck luck!! allt er þegar þrennt er...