Sunday, 1 January 2006

Does Anyone Fancy A Frozen Cheese Cake??


The new years party went quite well I think. You know how you always want to dress up for these occations, well I didn´t bring much clothes here with me so Gregor lended me a jacket to wear, something unusual always feels special, right?! Thats not the thing though Gregor put on my new handmade by Kolbrún´s grandmother woolen cardigan and my father´s wedding jacket from 22 years ago!! There was a walk for 45 minutes to reach Anne´s house. There we had some red wine and... champagne at midnight of course! Very much fun. When we came home later we had several shots of Icelandic Brennivín which wasn´t so clever because now we are quite hung over.

Tim phoned this morning and canceled the lunch because of illness, so if there is anyone out there who fancies a delicious frozen cheese cake served in a wine glass... then I´ve got plenty!

1 comment:

Hedinn said...

Gleðilegt nýtt ár !
En hvað er nýja Adressan þín og símanúmer.