Wohoo!! I found internet!
Arrived in Fort Lauderdale the day before yesterday, went straight to bed and woke up early here in sunny Florida. Gregor is working and I am playing the lonely houswife, yesterday I went to the shopping street, took an hour to walk there. The shopping wasn't at all cheap, the clothes I wanted cost so much, could have gotten them cheaper in the christmas sales in Kringlan. Found gorgeous jeans for $250 which is about 13.000 isl.kr. well maybe it isn't a lot it was Diesel jeans, but I don't wanna spend thet much anyway, not on trousers!
I have seen so many bugs here! Every where bugs and small lizards, tiny lizards! Have seen two homeless old men, one fat man on a skate board, lots of huge cars, there are no Daihatsu Charade here!
When you are hungry you go to a small restaurant and you can either get a vegetable meal non fat or a fat meal with fries, and huge meals as well, no wonder doggybags are such a big thing here, who can finish a huge meal?
There are good things here too! Hehe, almost forgot to be positive, the big cars here feel very safe, the traffic comes from the right direction, I have tried Chai Tea, very good, not at all like Kaffitar's.
Well my internet time is gone, see ya
Wednesday, 4 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stærra er ekki alltaf betra ;)
http://www.bridger.us/2002/12/16/CrashTestingMINICooperVsFordF150
hæ hæ þórhallur!!!! það er ekkert smá gaman að geta fylgst svona vel með þér:) SAKNA´ÍN SKILURRRRU
gangi þér samt hrikalega vel strákur já já vei vei
kv.marta
Post a Comment