Celebrity Big Brother is my new reality show. I am going to become an addict so that I will have something to talk about with the brittish people when we have finished talking about Iceland and how I met Gregor. Now I have three subjects to talk about!
The show is about 11 less known celebrities who are stuck together in a house and have to survive with each other for 23 days. They are so funny and I love the brittish humour!
In the house we have:
...Michael Barrymore is a TV presentor that is very much loved and he seems quite a calm and cool guy. And a gay man drowned in his swimming pool after a drug fuelled orgy which almost put Barrymore in prison.
...Dennis Rodman a basketball player from USA, he is most famous for having bright haircolours, tattoos, piercings and have had a relationship with Madonna and Carmen Electra.
...Pete Burns is half a man and half a woman, he has a womans face and clothes, but the body of a man. He is not a drag queen though he had plastic surgeries and a lot of botox and collagen in his lips. He is the singer of Dead Or Alive which came with the hit "Spin Me Round (Like A Record)".
...George Galloway who is a politician, funny old man who I saw play a cat yesterday, beat that Davíð Oddson!
...Jodie Marsh, "The Human Viagra" who is famous for showing her tits in media and having a nose job at the age of 15.
...Chantelle Houghton isn´t famous at all she just looks like Paris Hilton, but she cannot tell anyone. She has to make everyone believe she is actually a pop star in the fake girl band Kandy Floss!
...Maggott is a rapper in "Goldie Lookin´ Chain" which is the band my idol her highness Silvía Nótt wanted to jump with on a trampoline while drinking ananas juice.
...Rula Lenska is a fabulous actress who played in Foolballers Wife$, she is a cool lady with a 80´s old woman´s hairstyle.
...Sam Preston is the frontman of the indie rockband "Ordinary Boys" and is the "cute boy" of the house
...Faria Alam is most famous for having been in a reltionship with a England soccer coach Sven Göran Eriksson and that they made some scandal i guess, she seems allright.
...Traci Bingham is a 39 year old (doesn´t look that old) ex-Playboy model and she played Jordan Tate in Baywatch!
This blog was actually most for me because now I know more than most fans of Celebrity Big Brother, I have googled everyone and this blog probably took about 2 hours to write! Woohoo I am so good! And just mental I guess!!!
Friday, 13 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bíddu thú hefur ekki svo mykid vid tíman ad gera eda hvad??????Haha I love you
Post a Comment