Friday, 6 January 2006

Howdy Howdy!!

How are you!

Gregor is at a business dinner, I didn't wanna go cause it would have cost me 50 bucks which is the same amount as a nice pair of shoes on sale! Now I sound like a woman but do not fear, I needed those shoes, I only have sport shoes and winter boots so I needed nice shoes and sandals since my guy takes me to business trips in warm countries! Even though he can't afford it yet!

Going out to party tonight, have allready had a beer in the hot tub and half a bottle of sparkling wine while watching a film on TV. So I am fine, totally fine, don't need more booze until a couple of hours from now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hae astin min, ertu komin til cambridge?? nr mitt er 078 160 820 43 ef tu hringir i mig ur breskum sima