Tuesday, 17 January 2006

Interview and Cowboys

Begin with a lame joke!!

What said the penis to the other penis in the cinema?
-I hope it´s not a porno, I´d rather not stand the whole time!

Talking about cinema, me, Gregor and three other queers went to see the movie Brokeback Mountain last sunday. It´s a kind of "Romeo and Julia" story about forbidden love in the 1960´s south USA. A brilliant movie I would say, and those who I know that have seen it too.

Talking about cinema, I went today downtown to find myself a work. The first place I walk into is Arts Picture House, which is the cinema where I went to see Brokeback Mountain. The cinema has a café as well, a very Kaffitár looking café, maybe not as good coffee but the spirit is the same. I asked if they had a work for me and they asked me to come half an hour later for a interview, isn´t that cool. I think the interview went quite well... well stick with me to see what happens!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ó ó ó ó vona að þú fáir vinnunna þá kem ég í kaffi!!!!! Bossin er nú ekki sætari en ég ??? huhum er það nokkuð >:( nei nei það er n ú ekki hægt love you allways miss pinky
say hello to gregor

Ìsnornin said...

Gangi ther vel!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ekki svo vitlaust, skiluru....Vonandi bara their viti hvad their eru ad gera! Thar ad segja ad audvitad eiga their ad segja JÁ, lifdu í lukku og ekki í krukku,,,,Love