Monday, 23 January 2006

I Have Seen It All

I saw a TV-show called Autopsy(krufningar) the other day, first I thought t was a bad thing to be showing on telly but it wasn´t that digusting actually at least I suvived. They were showing the difference between a young person and an old person. Almost everything shrinks when you get older, the bones, the muscles, the heart and even the brain. I saw it all!

The day after I went to the bar Fleur De Lys here in Cambridge, and what do you think begun just five minutes after our arrival? Yes a male strip show. Haha, he was so hillarious, wearing a schoolboy cosumeand with a lollipop in his mouth. Then while he was stripping he acted like a magician and asked people to volunteer to help him, give him a back rub and kiss his behind... some of it was actually funny, but most of it wasn´t. Anyway he ended up naked, I saw it all!

Better start working now, I have 1/3 left. Have not seen it all yet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!! why do u get all the naked men???

Anonymous said...

Takk fyrir póstkortið! :)

kv Dússý

Anonymous said...

Takk fyrir kortið !!! og takk
sömuleiðis fyrir 2004-2005.
Við munum standa okkur vel að
vanda í te-inu og cappuccino :)

Kv Michel og Anna

Anonymous said...

Takk fyrir póstkortið það gerði daginn, já og hrekkurinn á dússý. Etu búin að lesa það, inná hjá dússý, hahahahahahahahah