My stomach has been acting like a teen girl in a world full of parents lately. So what does a descendent of the mighty gods do?? He goes to the doctor!
~Hello I´d like to register.
-Where do you live?
~Mill Road.
-Where on Mill Road?
~Just over there on 34A.
-What do you do?
~I work.
-Where are you from?
~Iceland.
-Ok, you need to get a letter from your landlord telling us that you live there, and a letter from your work as well and a passport!
~Ok, thank you!
I can´t get a letter from the landlord because "I don´t live here" since the rent and stuff would go up then! So I have to "move" somewhere and get a letter from that landlord, until then my stomach will be a mystery...
Reminds me of this
Friday, 24 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what does a teenage girl in a world full of parents act like? :S
Teenage girls usually hate parents
Post a Comment