The shifts I am working on tend to be quite a lot night shifts. The night shifts tend to be better when you are single but since Gregor works during the day and I work a lot at night time we see each other not as much, especially this week, Wednesday-Saturday are all the closing shifts...
But I only work five days a week, which is good.
The names here tend to be so short, almost to short to remember them! The people I work with maybe have longer names but are called 3-6 letter names... Ren, Ben, Paul, Joss, Ra-Ra, Stan, Neil, Iris, Andy, Matt, Agnes, and me Thor.
Some of Kaffitárs names are so long compared to these... Kolbrún, Bryndís, Kristín, Hjörtur, Héðinn, Sigrún, Neville, Brynja, Þórunn, Heiðar, Margrét and me Þórhallur
The staff at `B´ have asked me to show them my coffee... wee
_________________________________________________
I have almost not taken any pictures at all since I came here, even though I have had plenty of time, will try to do more of that.
Thursday, 16 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment