Monday, 6 February 2006

London, Every Flavor City

I went this weekend to London... I like it now very much, you can find anything there. We watched the icelandic semifinal for Eurovision Song Contest and Silvía Nótt got through to the final!!! Me and Brynja and five other icelanders went to a bar in the evening called Barfly, it was so cool. Barfly is on two floors, the top floor had indie-rock and the bottom floor had 60s music... loved it!

On the sunday the icelanders had a little soccer game in Regent Park, but since I am allergic to soccer I went for a walk in the park and saw a lot of pigeons and squirrels, lovely, I also sat down and scetched people who were around me.

On the way back I found orange laces for my black shoes, what a great end of the weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes indeed.. what a great end of the weekend! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi. :)
Just wanted to let you know that I just got a new brother yesterday! :D he was 12 merkur (don't know the english word for merkur, that's about 3 kilos or 6 pounds) and 49 cm. Me and Kristín are going to Reykjavík city next thursday to look at the little fellow. :)

Anonymous said...

...wahh, það er ekki re´ttlátt að þú hafir fundið appelsinugular reimar en ekki ég!





en til hamingju, ég gleðst fyrir þína hönd...