Sitting here booking a room for the night in Dublin. So at least I have a roof to sleep under for the next two nights. I got a ride to the airport with my galpal Salvör who has now gone into her plane to Oslo. My flight is in one hour so no rush here.
New year was fun in Reykjavík by the way, went to Kolbrún's for hamburgers and then we got wasted and held a party with aluminum foil theme. I made a mask like the Phantom of the Opera has. After that me and Haffi went to Organ where there was a poof party, much fun and happiness.
Gonna go now and buy some Brennivín,...
See you next time in Dublin!
Monday, 7 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
MIG LANGAR AÐ VERA MEÐ ÞÉR!!!!!
Góða ferð!!!LOVE!!
hope you are asleep somewhere nice. tell us all about dublin soon.
Post a Comment