Sunday, 20 January 2008

Sunday Thoughts

Ireland did-you-knows(I didn't):

-The police here is called Garda, plural Gardi.
-There are 50% foreigners in Dublin. I am one of them.
-There are ca 99% foreigners in Bewley's Café.
-The homeless are not disabled at all and I don't see why they are homeless. I got a work in two days!
-The bars and pubs close at the latest 2.30, I think it is to prevent the Irish from drinking all the time.
-Snogging is called shifting, that's my favorite word right now.

Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snogging er það ekki að kyssast?

Hér í Noregi klínar fólk með hvoru öðru. Hej søte, vil du kline med meg?

Að eiga ástarmök er að "ha seks" eða "knulle".

Norsurum finnst fyndið að við skrifum töluna 6 með x-i... SEX!
Þau segja töluna samt allveg eins og við...hmmm...

Svo fann ég frábæra leið til að hjálpa Norsurunum að bera fram töluna 16. "Bare si SEXTOWN"