
Why don't we all just stop behaving like headless hens in December and stop this madness that is going on.
Lets give real presents this year as well as the thoughtless ones that are just stupid. Why not give blood? Or old clothes to the needy? My friend Kolbrún once gave all her teddybears to the childrens hospital. I am going to skip christmas presents to my friends and give some money to children who are ill and need it more than my friends.
The Hollidays have gone to far I think, let's fight back and bring some joy to the world.
I am almost shy to post this, it is too corny I think but here we go...
4 comments:
This is so smart ... simply smart. I wonder how, this is not common. We do gifts because of habit ... I like to do gifts, but maybe You right, there are kids that need that more.
Èg er alveg sammála!
Frábær pæling...
... eða bara eins og þú sagðir um daginn; eyða þessu í sjálfan sig!
Múhahahah!!
jubb... agree! lovsjú thrallur
Post a Comment