
I have started one more bad habit again, yesterday I forgot my computergame at work and what was I supposed to do? In front of me on the desktop of my laptop there was 4 computerized copies of Harry Potter 1-4. So now I am starting again.
We had a staff meeting tonight in Kringlan and it was brilliant, staff meetings can help your menthal health, I really needed one tonight. Yesterday I ran out of the café in anger and calmed myself reading the big book about dragons. Hope the staff (including me) will work better together from now on, KOMA SVO!
The actor Björn Ingi Hilmarsson became my favourite cappuccino-customer today when he grabbed a spoonful of chocolate to put over his cappuccino but put it back into the chocolate glass when he saw what a beautiful pattern I had made!
Friday is the red nose day people and the HIV/AIDS day too. Be red and kind to those who need it!
Lovjúbæ
2 comments:
gleymum ekki þralla mín þjóðernisstoltinu, 1. des er líka fullveldisdagur íslands, þá er það gettu betur; hvaða ár varð ísland fullvalda?
Hae af hverju er ekki haegt ad gera comment hjá mér anonymt???
Post a Comment