Monday, 6 November 2006

Immune


November is here again and this year I don't feel the usual hate and anger when I see the christmas decoration popping up everywhere in the shops. Kringlan is fully decorated and Hagkaup too but I don't care, christmas decoration has lost it's meaning for me, i am totally immune. I don't know whether the hatred for early christmas songs has faded that we wil know in three weeks.

This weekend we celebrated Héðinn at work because he is now finally 20 years old and can buy his own alcohol at bars and stores. His party had the theme "Héðinn" and it was quite fun, I realized that we dress quite similar just different colours and I never wear shirts. I just dressed up in my own clothes, a cardigan that Gregor left in Iceland and a big black afro-wig (couldn't find any blond lightly wavy ones)

This weekend Reykjavík had a storm and it was just crazy walking outside, I was wet everywhere and my window at home cried all night, Eeeeeeeh!

More later...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jólasnjór...
Jólasnjór...
Svífandi umvefur allt.
Tindrandi...
Sindrandi...
Glitrarndi himnanna skart!!

Haha! Ertu ónæmur fyrir þessu??

gregor said...

what cardigan did I leave in iceland? did i leave it by mistake?

Anonymous said...

Algjörlega ónæm líka. Þetta er hátíð kaupmannsins. Það vantar rólegheitastemminguna. Falleg vísa samt hjá Lilju fá meira í svona anda og minna kaupa, kaupa brjálaði.

gregor said...

i see, i see. yes, it only cost me 10 euros in barcelona about 4 years ago, so I thought I could afford to leave it behind. hope you can get some good out of it in those long cold reykjavik nights. brr.

actually, i'm wearing one of your jumpers today - a black cotton one. You left three of them, I think. hehe.

Anonymous said...

besta þemað...