Monday, 30 October 2006
Non Smoker
I haven't started to smoke even though I am holding a cigarette on the picture below. Just wanted to tell everyone that. People are also asking me a lot about my hair. I actually like it as it is and tend on keeping in short for a while. Other things happening in my life... I really dream about more tattoos and maybe an innocent piercing in my ear, nothing to big just something that symbolizes me... Mjöllnir... or maybe My Little Pony?? haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thor please don't get a piercing!
tattoos = tumme upp
piercings = tumme ner
Hae saeti, harid er alveg gasalega lekkert! Hvernig hefur thu thad annars??
Her er allt ad snjoa i kaf!!!!
LOVE
Hæbbs sætamús!
Ekki göt bara tattú:)
Hæhæ :)
Vildi bara benda þér á bekkjarbloggið okkar, það er nefnilega partý á morgun!!! :)
Bið að heilsa Kötu Kaffi :)
Post a Comment