Sunday, 8 October 2006
Sunday Again
In a life of doing hardly anything but coffee all day your clothes become dirtier than the would usually,... Which means I have to visit people more often than usually,... I don't have a laundry mashine you see! Right now I am washing my clothes in my father's apartment in Reykjavík, very nice and you allways become so calm around family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hæ sæti.
yes, it is sunday again. i know how you feel about laundry - its a ritual that i dislike. and working in an architecture studio is quite messy, so i'm washing clothes often too. luckily, here in scotland you don't have a problem with cigarette smoke, since the ban.
hope you had a good trip to London and Cambridge. You must write to me and tell me how you got on.
hugs
g
Post a Comment