
I want to get some things out of my head, things that are making me crazy in the head!
The most irritating things at work are customers that are rude and impolite... and lipstick on the cup and/or chewing gum on the plate.
My friend is getting her nipple pierced and she can't decide which nipple to pierce. Should she pierce the bigger or the smaller breast. Would the smaller breast look bigger with a piercing or would it just stress that it is smaller? I say that she should think about the story Cinderella. Cinderella never got anything she had no nice clothes and noone saw her... one day she got a beautiful rich boyfriend and got so much attention which she deserved after being so left out for all her life. I say: Let the smaller breast get some love and a ring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment