Monday, 11 December 2006

Like A Cow On Ice


Last night Reykjavík looked like someone was spreading feathers all over the streets, the snow flakes were enormous and heavy and made a nice white carpet over the city. The snowing didnt last too long though, a short time later the snow became rain and everything went slisky and slabby. This morning I went out to find all that slisk and slab frosen. I don't cry though no my strange imagination just made me smile because the icelanders now look like they are about to burst into tapdance every now and then and then seem to decide that maybe tap-dance wasn't appropriate and start to walk regularly. I have had so much fun walking downtown today.

I heard somewhere that tapdance was invented so that you could drink your beer while dancing... hmmm?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hei ég er búin að setja inn mínar myndir frá afmælinu hans Héðins... ertu með þínar e-s staðar?