In the last three days me and Gregor have been very Icelandic and rented 4 movies, eaten chocolate and ice cream. The movies are The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, Broken Flowers, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest and Meet The Fockers...
The Focker movie reminded me of Birna, hehe, Asssssh Hoooole, such a funny but embarassing film.
The Cuckoo movie is hard to spell but such a masterpiece!! Would be cool to watch that one, Girl Interrupted and Englar Alheimsins in one go.
The Hitchhiker one mmde me more longing to reed the book than before, think it could be just the book for me!
Finally the Flower movie, it was very good, funny and ended suddenly without giving you the answer to the big question that the movie is all about. Good movie for those who need thinking.
I have found the fixer for all mind dilemmas finally, my cousin Ásgeir showed it to me a while ago but I have just occationally used it until this week, I look up everything on Wikipedia now, if I don´t understand a movie or wanna know more about anything I just use Wikipedia, it has everything and the cool thing is that you can put your own thoughts and knowledge there as well!!
Have Thor Your Way.
Saturday, 8 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment