
No not Jesus Crist Superstar, just Superstar...
This is the great movie of the week. It´s a story about unfortunate Mary Catherine Gallagher, who is a very uncool girl in a catholic nun school, all she dreams of is to get a kiss from the cool guy in the school and to become a superstar. Mary works in a video store rewidning videos, kisses trees and when she is nervous she sometimes puts her fingers in her armpits and then sniffs them! She knows all films and speaks in movie quotes. I love this movie, it is just hillareous and funny. A must see if you wanna be a Thor!
Thor. It's What's For Dinner.
3 comments:
OMG I love this move!!! your horrible, horrible, horrible... hahaha alveg ógeðslega fyndin mynd!!
I'm back! :)
Sorry for not visiting more often, but I was up to my neck in work and Jesus Christ Superstar.
I was reading what you said about the drinks in London, lager and all that, and there is one thing I have always wanted to know: Is it true that people drink heated beer in Britain?
já, þessi mynd er yndisleg! hún er svooo fyndin!
Post a Comment