
Last Wednesday as you know I went to Edinburgh for my interview at the Edinburgh College of Art. On the evening of the Tuesday me and Gregor went to the local student gay night, where most of `B´ were celebrating Jess' 22nd birthday. On midnight I stormed in and took over as the new birthday child, I got two free sparkling wines and a bunch of kisses. We danced a little, the window dryers, the fax mashine, salt and pepper, the granny breast dance, the finger dance,...
The next morning I woke up at 5.30 to catch the train to Stansted Airport and then took a plane to Edinburgh. The weather in Edinburgh was amasing, sun and very warm, and I had four hours before I had my interview to just look at the city. I every souvenir shop there was bagpipe music and everywhere you can by the Loch Ness monster and kilts. The Edinburgh Castle is something worth too see as well, wow, looks like Hogwarts would look with less magic.
At two my interview started and took about 15 minutes, it didn´t go as I had prepared but I hope I did well anyway, they came out and took my portfolio and came to get me 5 minutes later. I had prepared a kind of tour through the portfolio to explain everything, but when I came in they had allready seen everything and just wanted to talk. Well, well if I don´t get in then I just have to try again next year!
After the interview I walked around Edinburgh again until my flight home. Gregor and Agathe came to fetch me at the airport in Agathe's new Mercedes Benz and we had some birthcake and sparklingwine when at home.
That was my 23rd birthday! Not the best I've had but not the worst either.
This Is The Age Of The Thor.
1 comment:
hi frændi, gott ad heyra ad allt gengur vel hja ter. Tad hefur verid gaman i Edinborg, vid forum tanngad lika fyrir nokkrum dogum, eg , mamma og litli frændi tinn Ingtor jon. bid að heilsa kærastanum. Vonandi fær madur ad sja hann einhvern timann. til hamingju med amfælid kvedja thorey jons
Post a Comment