
A young Icelander came of age yesterday, that young man is my brother and he is stationed in Sweden. Now he can buy beer and cigarettes whith I am glad to say he hasn´t to much interest in, he is a man of honour and would proudly pick up arms to defend good against evil. Swedish people are lucky to have such a brave man watching over them!!
We will come to Iceland in May 19-22, yes, it is the Eurovision weekend, and I have allready been invited to a Eurovision party, but those who have time and want to see me can see me on Saturday-Daytime or Sunday, depending on when we
will go to the Blue Lagoon and stuff. I´ll be back again in July to stay for maybe 2 months...The beer question, they don´t warm up the beer... but there is a kind of beer that isn´t chilled so much and it is less fizzy. Thats called Ale or Bitter, it doesn´t taste so bitter though, it tastes like a apple beer, at least the one I have tried. In `B´ we only have one bitter and that is our own called Country Best. Best means that it is 4.1-4.7% there are three kinds, Session/Ordinary is up to 4%, then Best and finally Premium/Strong Bitter is 4.8% or over (also known as Extra Special Bitter, ESB).
Think Once, Think Twice, Think Thor.
1 comment:
Sæll Thrallur
Hlakka til að sjá þig, ef þú ert ekki þegar bókaður "24*7" í maí.
Annars hafið það báðir gott :)
kv.
DÖG
Post a Comment