Friday, 23 December 2005

Sollerön

Hi there everyone,

Now I have a lot to say but not long time to say it in,...

My trips have been perfect I slept through most of them actually, Gregor came to get me at the airport and we went HOME to unpack my things and get rested for the trip the day after. We had to wake up early and walk to the train station, then we took the train to Kings Cross in London, platform 10, just next to 9 3/4. From there we took the underground to Heathrow, a plane from there to Stockholm, a train from there to Borlänge and finally we went by car to Sollerön.

My brother Magnus surpriced us in the train while we were sleeping by coming and laying his hand on my shoulder, I had no idea he would be there and it was so funny, then he shook Gregor's hand or so he thought, Gregor sat in front of me but Magnus greeted the guy next to me. hehe!

In Sollerön we have baked a ginger bread house, and played in the snow with the little girls, Gregor is having a great tima and I think my family loves him, althoug the small girls are a bit shy. Mum is coming tonight so the final test is not far away, Gregor has been doing yoga and meditation and is as ready as he can be.

So, hohoho from the sno!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLÆSILEGT!
Eftir 3 daga "þögn" á blogginu þínu er ég mest feginn að heyra að þú ert kominn heill heim og ferðin hafi gengið vel :-)))

Gangi ykkur vel með "lokaprófið" (tengdamömmukynningin) og hafið það gott yfir hátíðina.

Kv.
DÖG

Anonymous said...

ps. Ertu með lykla af Keilugranda 4? DÖG

Anonymous said...

Hi there, you sexy little thing ;)
Since you live in England with an English man (Gregor) I think I'm going to comment in English from now on (I know I haven't commented much, but I will try to do it more often).

I hope you will be happy with your gift from me and Kristín (we're especially proud of our wonderful christmas card to you and Gregor). ;) If you can, let me know how you liked your gift. :)

Anonymous said...

Sæll elsku kallinn.
Gott að vita að þið eruð komnir í jólafrí og fjölskyldufaðm þarna í Sverige. Hafðu það gott vinur og gangi ykkur vel. Bið að heilsa Gregor.

Ìsnornin said...

hæ elsku bróðir. Þá er það ein nótt eftir í svíaríki. Það er búið að vera yndislegt að hafa ykkur í heimsókn!! Við eigum eftir að sakna ykkar svakalega mikið!!! LOVE

Anonymous said...

Gleðileg jól og nýtt ár!

Anonymous said...

aaawww I miss you guys sooo much, hope we can come to visit you...or you us sometime before the wedding :) I love you guys soo much..
hugs and kisses
Magga huu...

Anonymous said...

hæ hæ sæti ohhh gaman að heyra loksins frá ykkur sakna þín nú samt helling :( en hafðu það sem allra best sæti
kv. marta

Anonymous said...

hei you! I miss you two so much! Hope to see you soon! Have a good xmas and a sexy new year in UK. ;)