Today and yesterday people have been giving me farewell gifts, so now it´s final,... I can´t not go! If I stay in Iceland I have been accepting gifts for nothing!
By the way, I changed my address today,a small step for me but a big one for the U.K. hope they will handle it,...
I also bought a very funny, cool, personal and fantasticle gift for my darling Gregor today, suddenly today at work there came a voice from above and just said I belong to your boyfriend, and Marta alloved me to run instantly and buy it,... I am so clever sometimes! Or at least I hope Gregor will think I am, hehe!
P.S. Héðinn, you are insane! Thank you so much for the tamper, you are mad, but the most brilliant mad person I know!!
Friday, 16 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, i'm the luckiest man alive! roll on tuesday!
mr sutherland
Post a Comment