Sunday, 11 December 2005

9 days: Thank God For Silence


After work last night I went to Vitabar with Kolbrún and Kristín, we were planning to have a sweatty hamburger with fries, lots of ketchup and drink a chilly beer. I had promised Dofri to cook so I went home for that and Kolbrún had herself some cereal at home so poor Kristín was the only one that ordered food.

After a few drinks at Vitabar we went down town to Kaffibrennslan and had a beer while waiting for the band Sign to start playing on Gaukurinn. Sign plays quite heavy rock and usually I am not to found of that but they were just fine actually.

We ended the night on Amsterdam where a band including my cute boss Marta´s man were playing. Fun fun fun,... then my teeth begun to ache so I went home. I had a great tme and we took loads of pictures,...

No comments: