I went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire the other day,...
I read the book again just two months ago just for being able to rip the movie into pieces. I think the movie should have been longer, that is divided into two films. There were so many caracters and great events that did not come. But i liked the movie anyway!! Thank the gods for books!!
Two of my wisdom teeth were taken today, early in the morning, the dentist was quick and skilled. It only took him 30 minutes!! weee!!
Now I am going to my grandfather Jói afi´s 75th birthday,... And Gregor is buying a chest of drawers for me in IKEA!!!
I love you all,... well alost all of you!
Thursday, 8 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ég held med thér med myndina, alltof stutt. Hlakka til ad sja naestu! Bókin er gód!
Vonandi lídur thér vel, ég var ad hugsa, ad láta draga úr tennur getur verid sárt i nokkra daga!?
LOVE
The tooth fairy may have taken your teeth, but under your new pillow here in Cambridge a chest of drawers has been found! How amazing!?!?
Post a Comment