Have you noticed how ugly and badly made icelanders´ signatures are? When I worked in the petrol station here, I noticed when foreigners came that they had mede some effort in designing their signature, they could proudly sign and walk out with their heads high. Icelanders on the other side can not do that, very often they just make a random move with the wrist and go away,... and think it´s funny how they made me ask for a signarture and they didn´t obey my order, HAHA!
When I lived in the ballerina-leg shaped country Sweden my signature was pretty much OK but since I moved here my signature has been quite ugly, haven´t yet had time or interest to make my beautiful icelandic letter Þ beautiful enough and fit the rest of my name. Strange how I became an icelander so quickly that I didn´t even have time to make an acceptable signature!!
That is going to be my goal now, to find a cool signature in time for my next move,... 38 days from now.
Saturday, 12 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment