This weekend I went to a play at the theatre with Kaffitár, we went to see Halldór í Hollywood.
The play is about the nobel-price winner Halldór Laxness when he moved to Hollywood to become famous. I loved most of the actors and how it was directed, most of all I liked the special effects, how the director used few things to show what was happening. She used a small toy train to show how Halldór travelled in America, and she used Halldór having dialogs with his garandmother as his thoughts to himself,...
I didn´t find the story itself very interesting, but the director´s tactics held me interested throughout the play.
After the play we,... me, Héðinn, Dússý, Kolbrún and Jan went out partying, unfortunately Héðinn isin´t old enough so he wasn´t allowed to the bars and had to go home. But the rest of us went to have a beer or two and we ended up dancing our asses of with Lilja and Andri at Bar 22, where someone must have borrowed my phone without letting me know because i haven´t seen it since, borrowed one from dofri though and have the same phonenumber as before. except my dear friends I don´t have yours,... so I would be very glad to recieve a mail or sms with phonenumbers :) Just so I can invite you to my farewell party!
Now only 41 days to the big move!
Wednesday, 9 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sara: 8498963
Steini: 8662451
Við viljum sko ekki missa af kveðjupartýinu ;o)
Post a Comment