The apartment I recently moved out from is as so many know extremly disgusting. Well that is for sure, but the guy that owns it wants me to hire guys to clean the disgusting disgustingly old carpet on the floor.
One of my friends say that the apartment is unliveable and that if I would sent the healt department there then the whole floor would have to be ripped up and a new one put instead. I don´t want to do that though because I have not that much against the guy,... but I don´t want to pay the cleaning either!
I have some tricks left in my sleave, and hope they will work, I think he let me pay the electricity twice, and am going to check that out tomorrow,...
more about this tomorrow,...
Monday, 14 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a swine! all landlords play this shitty game. don't give in! i didn't think it was that bad anyway.
love
your anticipating gregor
speaking of moving out, I have asked you this before and I remembered that you either didn't answer me OR said no... so im pretending you didnt answer because the only acceptable answer is yes... Aren't you going to throw a good bye party for us to say our goodbyes and kiss your feet :D I DEMAND IT!!!! OBEY THE FRIGHTENING FAIRY!!!!
kv. Haffi
dont give in honey bun, be strong!! Hlakka til að sjá þig í janúar!!;)
Post a Comment