My darling Gregor went to Shetland Islands this week to celebrate christmas with his mum, since he is going to celebrate the real one with my mum in Sweden.
That's a great idea I thought and am going for the weekend to my dad's little village up in the north, to pay him a christmas visit. This will put excitement to my blog challenge because I don't know if I will be able to blog at all.
I have allready begun writing about my least favourite subject so I can as well continue,... Kaffitár put up christmas decoration last night, big, red socks and snow-flakes, and the first yule lad doesn't even arrive until a month from now!!
If I fail on the blog challenge I of course have to write about skii-lifts, and if I fail again I have to find a new funny subject. Just wanted to say that,...
Friday, 11 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment