
Have not much to say, or maybe I have.
I might hopefully be moving soon.
My friend Conor is celebrating his birthday on Thursday night. And believe it or not we have friends in common in Belgium who are coming. So I'll meet Wies this week as well.
7th of March I am going for a short trip to London with two of my friends, Scott and Paul.
Hopefully I'll be able to go sometime to Edinburgh as well to visit Gregor and Þorgerður.
My 25th I am gonna spend in London as well. I might have said that before.
And one more thing, my friend is gonna be in the Alternative Miss Ireland competition and asked me to be one of the background people in the act. I am gonna ask in work if I can make it to the practices.
I am so lazy today.
2 comments:
Nó ad gera virdist mér,vonandi gaman líka?? Latur thad sést! Aldurinn??!! LOVE
mussmuss
Post a Comment