
The place I was looking for in my last blog is quite close to the Guinness Factory. I was looking at a much nicer room in a much nicer flat closer to work and cheaper as well. I found the place with the help of my beautiful map indeed,... I got severely lost on my way back though,... I actually pulled a Winnie the Pooh,... Went past the same street at least two times. I have no sense of direction, would make a crappy migratory bird.
If you are trying to find your way home,
and keep finding yourself instead of back at the same sand-pit,
it may be that the sand-pit is following you about.
2 comments:
Thér leist vel á herbergid og fékkst ad leigja thad???? Er verid ad fara af flytja aftur?? En á öllu ad daema ertu nú samt einhverskonar farfugl!!
was the flat nice? are you going to be moving again then? you are always on the go, thrallur!
Post a Comment