Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Neighbours And Tea

My flatmate is watching Neighbours, must be the oldest TV series full of crap that exists.

I might have found a place to live last night. If I get it it will cost me a few weeks of getting lost, but it's a nice place.

I think people at my work act like slaves, they think that it is the normal thing that your managers are unreasonable sometimes. I try to not take them too seriously though. They should rather teach the waiters some english and then the customers wouldn't complain all the time.

Yesterday while the managers were having a meeting, an angry man came up to the new girl Whatsherface and angried at her that he asked her for milk with his tea a long time ago and now his tea was cold already.

-You want cold milk yes?

URRRGH! he angried again and went away. I made more tea and milk on a tray and asked a waiter to bring it to them.

-Where is the docket for this order?

It took me a few minutes to explain that this was an already made order but the customer complained so just take it and hurry before the tea gets cold again.

-So there is no docket?


Later the manager was furious at all of us, and all red in the face. He wouldn't listen to any explanations.

I don't know whether to laugh at them or quit.

No comments: