
Sollí!!
I haven't had the spirit for a while now.
But many things have happened, Freyja and Tommy have gotten older, Serbia won Eurovision, I got pissed on Austurvöllur with red wine in in a plastic glass, I talked too much drinking red wine in Hörður's 10.000 day birthday party, I managed to sell coffee and cakes for 91.000kr in 7 hours all by myself in the National Gallery, I got rejected form the art school, I bought a ticket for Sweden in June for my brother Magnús' graduation, Kolbrún left me for another man in Denmark, Mr. Afraid of cars and Mr. Afraid of heights went on a road trip together to Akureyri, I have watched a lot of Heroes (only one episode left, what will I do after it?), I found a strange thing shaped as a blueberry in the right part of my scrotum last year and went to the doctor and they didn't find anything, now it has grown so I am waiting for an appointment with the doctor again,...
bæ í bili!
5 comments:
Thú hefur aldeilis haft nó ad gera!!!
Gangi thér vel hjá laeknirnum!!!
LOVE
Keep on smiling, honey.
xx
Hæhæ :) hvaða barn ertu með á myndinni? Allavega... Hafðu það gott! Gaman að rekast á síðuna þína... bestu kveðjur Þórey
Árný vinkona mín
P.S. ég þekki fjórar Þóreyjar
Post a Comment