
All my life I have been a dreamer, dreaming about supernaturally solving every situation that comes. I don't know where I would be without fantasy and imagination.
When I was six I moved to Sweden with my mum and siblings, for the first months we lived in a caravan in the middle of the forest and I used to walk around catching butterflies with my hands and wish for a winged pony that could help me flying between the two countries, I always felt guilty about not being able to be with all the people I love at the same time.
I can't stop fictional books, comics, TV shows and films from totally eating me and possess me like a demon. The feeling that comes over me every time I realize that nothing like this will ever happen to me reminds me of claustrophobia, I really feel trapped and helpless. This terrible feeling makes me glad in a way though because it reminds me that I am still alive, dreaming and haven't yet grown up.
The supernatural power that impresses me the most is self-propelled flight, that is to be able to fly without using technology. I dream of this a lot when I sleep actually, once I flew from Spain to Greece with my brother Magnús sitting on my back, don't remember why but it was amazing.
The fictional stories that have made me feel the worst/best are:
Nordic Mythology
My Little Pony
The Belgariad
X-Men
Harry Potter
Heroes
No comments:
Post a Comment