Friday, 4 May 2007

3 Years Old

Three years have gone now,... One might ask oneself what happened three years ago? Was there a nuclear man that exploded in New York City,... Or maybe there was a huge Life Aid concert in the middle of the Sahara desert. Nope three years have gone since I told my cousin and friend Ásgeir about my "condition".

The next few days after I tried to tell as many of my closest family as I could and in the meanwhile I lost so much weight because of stress that I almost disappeared. When I look back at the photos I look like a burnt out rocker who just found out his woman gave birth. Haha.

Anyway, breakfast NOW!

5 comments:

Ìsnornin said...

Til hamingju;)

Spookyo_O said...

dúllan mín ;)

Kolbrun Yr said...

Til hammóóóó!!! leitt að ég var of full til að fagna með þér hehehehe:P knús:*

gregor said...

have you stopped blogging, elskan?

Anonymous said...

Ég man að þú hringdir í mig þegar ég var að horfa á júróvison og tilkynntir mér að þú værir kominn út. Og ég man hvað ég var ánægð að þú værir búinn að finna þig. kossar og knús..