Tuesday, 11 July 2006

Sweat!!

Now I have been in Finland for 11 days, the weatther is so dry and warm, just killing me. The school itself is great though, I have had two fantastic subjects and even more fantastic teachers. Last week I had trans masks with a teacher called Max, we used half masks and went into a "trans" where you become the mask you see. The masks we became were very simple, they were seeing the world for the first time, exploring the world and learning how to swallow. It was an amazing feeling and you do things you wouldn't do usually... like drewling and crying for example.

This week I have world music with a teacher called Kaarle, he is a young looking finnish man who has 4 children under the age of 10 and his wife is going to give birth to their 5th child on "thursday" this week, beat that! He lets us sing, dance and play instruments, very nice indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thetta hljomar svooo spennandi!

Anonymous said...

ertu viss um ad aldurstakmarkid sér virkilega ekki 30+ eitthvad meir thannig ha... vildi óska thess love syrran