All Right! Now I have been in Reykjavík for a week, have still not had any friend dates, have just been attending stuff I was made to do, haha. I lost my phone before moving to UK but have the same number and lack many of the numbers that were in my phonebook. So if please if someone wants to grab a coffee... not while I'm working! Please call and we'll do something.
On friday I went to a farewell party for Dússý and we met at Ölver the Karaoke place. Some have heard me sing and others haven't, but those who have don't like it... I decided though to sing a sond and chose My Ding-a-ling with Chuck Berry. Haha it was so funny, love that song.
Yesterday I went to see the SigurRós consert on Miklatún in Reykjavík, brilliant! We were 15.000 people in the audience, Not bad for a country like Iceland, huh?!?
Monday, 31 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Voru thei ekki í Dalhalla hérna um daginn?!!! Held thad nú bara....hvernig tónlist er thetta eiginlega?? Annars gott ad vita ad thú ert heill á húfi og skemmtir thér bara ágaetlega skilst mér......LOVE syrran
Post a Comment