

Last friday I finally sent in my school application. Am trying to get into advertising design or theatre design. The theatre design sounds more fun but I am sure the other one is just as fun...
Talking about fun, went as I told to Viva Cake, it was hillarious, almost EVERYONE had a costume and it was like coming into the Grease movie, marvellous, the girls had a ponytail with a slight curl in it, a simple dress and a blouse, small socks and girly shoes. The guys had their jeans legs folded up, a shirt and braces... don´t fooget the brylcreme hair style like Elvis... Crazy!
Talking about crazy, I am going to start a movie of the week thing, so those who watch the fims can slowly get to know me and my thoughts, almost like diving into my thought-pensieve.
This weeks film is Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain, I love this film and think I am quite like Amélie, I think too much sometimes and am hard to understand at all times.
No comments:
Post a Comment