Argh, it´s so hard to come back to blogging when you have so much to say!!
Well lets start with my trip to London to meet Dofri a few weeks ago to take him to the gay places, the thing is though that this was my first time too and Gregors second! Me and Gregor took the train from Cambridge at 18.00, when we arrived in London Dofri still was at Heathrow so we went to Soho to have a drink and found a gaybar full of strange guys and had a beer and a breezer. Later on we went to the hotel (sleeping factory) that Dofri had arranged for us and went to the bar there until Dofri came. The band playing there was hillarious but funny.
When Dofri had arrived and taken a shower and we had all put our best clothes on we went out for dinner and then later we went to a place I had picked from the internet that was like a gay Kaffibarinn club, I liked it 75% that is a lot for a gay club! Well then there isn´t much more to say, we drank danced and got hangover the next day, nothing unusual really. Me and Gregor went back and I had to work in the evening.
Otherwise working at `B´ goes very well, I had my bar training yesterday that went so well and I am now a bartender, barista and sushichef, now I just need more experience as a bartender and then I can open my own place! haha!
I am trying to work my way throug the winelist at `B´ so that I can answer questions about the wines on the list, I have tasted 3 one red, one white and the only rose wine. I really recommend Ruby Cabernet/Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot from Firefinch, South Africa It has a very round, dark taste almost like a chilly autumn and soft tasty berries, a delicious red wine!
Gregor is now in Sweden on a work trip, so I am just lazy at home, actually while I was tasting the wine at `B´ yesterday a strange couple of friends sat on the sofa across my table and begun talking to me. At first they seemed funny and cool but then they suddenly became so drunk or I think they must have been taking something else as well, and they became absolutely mental. They were both as brittis as a person in Cambridge can be, she half swedish and he half indian and half from Uganda, I have almost not met anyone that is pureblood brittish! He was absolutely a closet gay and she the typical funny, not girly dressing best friend. So funny, every gay man has a funny chilled best friend haven´t they... Árni, Bjartmar, Me i have several one in each harbour!
Be safe, don´t do stupid drugs!
P.S. The weather here is very british at the moment as you can see on my weather gnomes John and Bob, Bob keeps changing clothes and has a dod sometimes, John is pretty dull. I love the rain but people here have probably never tried getting rained on everyone has an umbrella!!
Thursday, 9 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment