1. First thing you did this morning?
Rolled over to the other side!
2. Last thing you ate?
Kellogs Special K with soy milk.
3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap?
No, not really.
4. What's the thing you look forward to most in the next 6 months?
My brother coming here and Silvía Nótt in Eurovision
5. What's annoying you right now?
My head and the doctors, don´t missunderstand!!
6. What's the last movie you saw in a theatre?
Memoirs of a Geisha.
7. Do you believe in long distance relationships?
Not for ever, it is very hard.
8.Ever been rock climbing?
No, sadly.
9. Is there someone you miss?
Yes, quite many people, actually.
10. Who was the last person you texted?
Probably Brynja.
11. Single or taken?
Taken.
12. Tattoos or Piercings?
I like tattoos very much.
13. What are a few things you wish you were better at doing?
Singing, Scrabble, earning money, talking in the telephone, talking to strangers while sober.
14. If you could be anywhere this second, where would it be?
Diagon Alley!
15. What's your most vivid memory from 6th grade?
Oh it was a hard time I was so shy and alone but still not.
16. Latest addiction?
Internet probably.
17. Have you ever had the urge to kill someone?
Yes, but I didn´t that is what matters isn´t it!
18. How many people would you say are interested in you?
At least ten, haha!
19. What do you like doing?
Buying underwear, fancy-dress-parties, making coffee, listening to good music, walking and all the obvious stuff that everyone likes.
20. Do you think someone thinks about you daily?
Yes, I am so clumsy and living in a country where I need to cycle on the wrong side of the road, I think some might be worried... I am getting used to the traffic though.
21. Who was the last person you saw or talked to?
My boyfriend.
22. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Like the swedes would say: Alltiallo, good at many things, like plumbing and stuff.
23. What is your favorite food?
Pabba Pizza and Mömmu Baunasúpa.
24. How many people do you know with the same name as yours?
I am the only one in the world with my full name in history, even though I only have one first namm and one surname.
25. What was the last thing you spilled?
I am so clumsy, always spilling things, I spilled a beer over Juggsie at the staff party last monday.
Wednesday, 1 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
heyrðu heyrðu hlakka þig ekkert til að koma til íslands í sumar???? settu það á lista darling
:)
cool blog man..
jajaja! koma i heimsokn ja!
Skoða mailið sitt!!!
Knús Þorbjörg
Ætlaði bara að segja hæ minn kæri!!! Er ekki snilld þarna í útlandinu??? Hvað ertu annars að gera og hvað er að frétta af þér???
Post a Comment