Monday, 11 July 2005

Voice and Movement

As many people know, I am tonedeaf(laglaus) and I am also non flexible(stirður sem staur).

What we do in the "voice and movement" is to sing and move and if you read the first line again, then you my problem...! right?

But it is so much fun and I can do lots of stuff even though I am a walkin and talking spear. The teacher´s name is Kefas, a swedish dancer/actor I think, he is great and his helper too Cecilia.

Today we have been doing excersises to learn working together as one. We have also been singing exotic songs and move while doing it, being pushed and well disturbed while singing.

Also we did drum like barbarians and learn how to swing a firestick!!

So much fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hæ sæti, gaman að það sé fínt í færeyjum. Lærðu núna all the sexy dancing og við getum þá haft svona dirty dancing marathon heima, hehe. Hlakka til að sjá þig.

Anonymous said...

ég öfunda þig!
mig langar á eitthvað svona!