Tuesday, 19 July 2005

Open Stage Night

Wow!

Tonight there was an open stage night... that is, anyone could perform, and chose what to do.

It was incredible... Óli from the faeroes and Alo-Jarmo from Estonia had a course about what you should and shouldn´t do on a date... Lulu from Denmark played on piano and sang two incredible songs she had written, so did Stinne from Denmark... some girls sang "Fever" (dressed as old ladies)... Barbara from the Faeroes sang two songs and danced too... Daniel from Norway had the funniest stand-up, I so admire people that can do that, my tongue always gets in the way when I talk (see the last blog)... and at last Amanda from Sweden did sami Yoik (so beautiful)... I had signed up as well but had no time to reherse so I jumped out on the last minute... damn it!!

No comments: