Hej allihopa.
I´m now sitting in Føroyja Læraraskúli in Tórshavn. Having an excellent time with great people. Allready everyone has caught a nickname because of difficulties in learning all the names. I am the only person having a name with a letter only excisting in Iceland, since the icelandic Ð excist in the faeroish language but not my "funky P".
The school opening was tonight but the courses start tomorrow. The first week i am having a course called Voice and Movement, the teacher will teach us some exotic drum dancing and playing with firesticks and torches.
The second week I will have a Stage fight course... very cool also... We will learn how to hit each other and get hit without pain.
I miss you all my delicious sleikisneisur(lollipops)... or at least most of you...
The boy with the funky P
Sunday, 10 July 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment