Tuesday, 1 March 2005

Thrallur has gone bananas!!

My theme at the icelandic barista championship will be rasta-bananas, I am going to have banana in my drink and banana leaves as decoration, play songs with Harry Belafonte and just be jolly...

I think it will help me loosen up and not be as shaky as in the Kaffitár contest, that was crazy! I was red like a tomato... doesn´t that look bad when the theme is bananas!?! I would think so girlfriend (Þrallur does the girlfriend headshake)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallóhalló rúsínan mín atlaði bara að mynna þig á bloggið mitt www.folk.is/litlastelpan
herdís

Anonymous said...

hey boy!!!
Gaman ad tessu!!! Annars verd eg ad segja ter fra galla a sidunni. Sorry en hann er bara svo rosalegur!!! ;) Klikkadu a Andra og gadu hvort tu endir ekki bara a minni sidu? Nei bara.... :)

Ìsnornin said...

hallo kæri vinur. Hvernig gekk motið!!?? Astar kveðjur