UK and USA are famous for their strange food... USA for their SUPERSIZED food and UK for notsogoodtasting food... well in both places you can get delicious food... but in the other hand if you don't look out the strange and funny tasting food attacks you when you least expect it to.
Me and Gregor have different taste in food in many ways... he likes bacon soft and i like it crispy almost burnt for example... and... we went to the cinema tonight... to see the exellent french movie Les Chorealis or The Chorus and he asked me what i wanted as a snack and we decided to have popcorn... I went to the toilet and when I came back he had bought sweet popcorn... yes you read right sweet popcorn you can actually get sweet tasting popcorn here... I am seriously going to try as hard as I can to get myself to like the awfully sweet blownup corn... I will not give up at any cost!!!
Monday, 28 March 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hallo elsku litli broðir. þetta hljomar allt saman spennandi! Það væri gaman að sja markaðinn sem þu varst að tala um. Vonandi heldiru afram að hafa það gaman. LOVE
Post a Comment