Heeeeeey!
I am back now from my busy days, still a bit busy but gonna be here as much as I feel like.
Gonna tell you some of what I've been up to,... like moving to the "countryside" and going to Denmark for the WBC.
I am working 5 days a week in Fallon & Byrne still, takes me two hours a day to go there and back so I am quite tired mostly,... but happy. Saturdays I work in the Farmers Market in Dublin city center.
I really like the market. Me and the owner of the stall, Michael, make coffees for the people. His small speciality roasting company is called Ariosa. Our customers are very interested in what we are doing and chat a lot, they love my coffees and tell me about it which I love so we love each other. Next to us on the left side is Jenny with her organic vegetables and on our right side are a Mexican guy and his irish wife serving mexican food. I really feel at home in the market.
When I am not working I am living just outside Dublin in a two bedroom apartment with Scott. We have a large enough living room and a small kitchen with a large fridge. There is a bath and a shower (a real luxury for me as many of my previous apartments/rooms have had just either or none). I have been trying to upload pictures here but until I have a better internet that will just have to wait.
OK this is a lot for me so I'll take a break from blogging now until later tonight or hopefully tomorrow.
Monday, 30 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're a cuckoo!
gott að heyra að þú ert happy, langar ógó mikið að sjá þig og knúsa
SAKN
Víí gaman að fá blog aftur! miss uuuuuu:*
Post a Comment