I seriously thought that Eurovision was next week. Now Iceland and the queers won't look at me anymore for missing the biggest event of the year, well most of it, the final is still left. Iceland got finally through with Regina and Fridrik Omar who have been trying for ages to become real Eurovisioners, they even call their group the Euroband. Well hope I'll not miss it tomorrow then!
Tonight I am going as a plus one to a wedding, I am more excited about being a +1 than the fact that I am going to a wedding. I don't know the couple at all actually. I am now alone at Scott's house getting ready, going to wear his suit and shoes(as I don't own any nice clothes) and then going to his friend's wedding. It almost feels like I am trying to be scott, I am a stalker trying to live his life.
Work at Fallon & Byrne goes mostly well, apart from one italian hag that keeps bugging me. I won't let her ruin my time in Ireland though so I try to ignore her as much as I can. It's so hard being a barista in this country since the staff everywhere change very rapidly and noone speaks perfect english.
I also have another job as a barista on a food market every Saturday. I work for a guy called Mike and we stand there under a tent with an espresso mashine serving coffees like madmen in any weather. The customers like my coffee and I love them, happy happy joy joy on Saturdays.
In a month I will be in Copenhagen training new judges for the World Barista Championship. This year I don't really know the Icelandic champion but the Irish one I have chatted a bit to. Really looking forward to this.
In a few weeks I will move and hopefully to a place called Maynooth, a nice little place with a college and loads of priests, I think it will take me around the same time to get to work though as I can take the train and that way skip the traffic on the bus.
Friday, 23 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ohh ég vildi að ég gæti komið að hitta ykkur krakkana uti í Köben...!
Alltaf gaman að heyra frá þér:*
takk fyrir til hamingju commentið
vild þú værir með mér á morgun
að djamma
og horfá júróvisjón
"oh, what a gripping life you do lead!"
nei án djóks þá hljómar þetta allt mjög spennandi.
Hæ var að tjékka á rap-Petter..
Var aðeins búin að heyra af lögunum hans. Hann er ansi harður eitthvað.
En mér finnst geðveikt gaman að heyra sænskuna. Er búin að vera að hlusta á
Nationalteatern (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvguWb_l6-U),
Snook (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FiKnVfxdck)
og Jojje Wadenius (http://www.wadenius.com/cds/mp3/godagoda/Mitt_Lilla_Barn.mp3)
endalaust síðustu vikurnar...
Mitt lilla barn með Jojje minnir mig á þig...veit ekki afhverju...kanski afþví það er svo einlægt eitthvað.
Tad er bara alltaf verid ad flytja..Gott ad allt gengur eins og í sögu...vildi líka geta hitt thig í Köben eda eru einhverjar líkur ad thú sjáist í Svíden?? LOVE syrran
We need more news from þórhallur.
Post a Comment