Three months into my stay in Ireland. At the moment I feel quite at home and will try it longer still.
At the moment I am looking for a new better job, I am dating and live in a warm house. Really good I think.
Next week on the Friday I am heading for London because that Saturday(takk Harpa) I will become 25 years old. I intend to walk around Camden town in the sunshine and have a pint or two in the evening at the Unskinny Bop which is a nice bar in Bethnal Green.
The spring is coming really quick and I have already started to take allergy tablets, won't do any misery this year, sei sei nei.
Reading and almost finishing His Dark Materials (the Golden Compass trilogy). Really worth the time.
Wednesday, 9 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ég hélt þú ættir ammili á luagardeginum??? ég bara heimsk eða???
Gaman ad sjá ad thú ert á lífi ljúfurinn minn,,,,,,thad var svo laaaangt sídan sídast. Kossa & knús syrran
ps. hér snjóadi 3 daga í röd thetta vor laetur bída eftir sér hérna allavega allt er bara hvítt, hvítt, hvítt ds.
thú verdur ad fara inn á www.nicolinasboning.blogspot.com og kíkja á innleggid á you tube, gaurinn á skautonum sex bomb alveg frábaer ég er ekki svo taeknileg ad ég viti hvernig thú finnur hann á you tube en kíktu love
Skemmtu þér mega vel!
Post a Comment